13 Jun 2013

Resigned from SquareZero


OLLY TYLER
FOUNDER, HEAD OF ANIMATION 2003 - 2013


Two weeks ago I left SquareZero the company I started almost ten years ago. Looking for new creative freedom I decided to move on after I spent almost a year doing a handover of the company to the new management.

We did some great stuff there with the changing team over the years and I'm very proud of what was achieved. The in house team and the favourite freelancers + collaborators produced well over a thousand projects in those ten years and hopefully they will continue turning out great work.

I'm looking out for new opportunities for the future - something the same something different, not sure what yet. I happily intend to continue offering support and further services to SquareZero wherever we can mutually benefit.

Here are a set of design ideas for the SquareZero logo which I was figuring out back in 2003:







No comments: