29 Mar 2022

I'm studying the Unity Foundation Course

 Unity is a 3d real time engine which I was first made aware of around 2008. Our company SquareZero collaborated with a Unity company to create an AR demo of an inhaler for a medical company. We created the 3D model with an animation which they implemented for AR interactivity within Unity. Anyway I want to learn how to use Unity with my 3d assets so I can make interactive environments and possibly games. This comes from my recent interest in NFT land and metaverse spaces which are appearing everywhere and I want to be able to use my 3d skills in these spaces. As I read William Gibson's Neuromancer when it came out I thinks its fun that I could now be one of the architects of Cyberspace which he envisioned back then in the 80's.


 

No comments: