24 Jan 2012

2d Animations compiled

2d Character animations Olly Tyler from O.S.Tyler - CG artist on Vimeo.



This is a small compilation of some of my best 2d animation work - mostly TV title sequences which I made whilst at Liquid TV.  I've been lucky to work on a wide range of styles in 2d from text to cartoons. Some of my title sequence for the Tweenies and My Parents are Aliens are still being broadcast today.

  1. The Heist.  Titles produced at SquareZero Ltd.  Design and animation.
  2. Return to River Cottage.  Titles produced at Liquid TV.  Character design and animation.
  3. Unzipped.  Titles, produced at Liquid TV. Animation.
  4. Date That.  Titles, produced at Liquid TV. Design and animation.
  5. My Parents are Aliens.  Titles, produced at Liquid TV. Design and animation.
  6. Nokia Salesman of the Year. Corporate produced at SquareZero Ltd.  Design and animation.
  7. Baby Channel. Channel branding produced at SquareZero Ltd.  Design and animation.
  8. JML Elves. TV commercial produced at SquareZero Ltd.  Design and animation.
  9. Building of the year.  Titles, produced at Liquid TV. Design and animation.

No comments: